Customer Experience Manager APPLY NOW
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Reports To: General Manager
We are looking for a customer-centric and results-oriented Customer Experience Manager to join our team at our new Fort Worth location. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success in developing and implementing customer experience strategies, as well as a deep understanding of the customer journey. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for creating a seamless and memorable customer experience from the moment they walk through our doors to the moment they leave.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement customer experience strategies and initiatives.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback to identify areas for improvement.
- Train and develop customer service representatives.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Ensure that all customer service interactions are in line with the company's brand and values.
- Work with other departments to ensure that the customer experience is consistent across all touchpoints.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer experience role.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as business administration, marketing, or hospitality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team.
- Chance to make a real difference in the success of our new Fort Worth location.
|||Fort Worth, Texas|||Oak & Eden ||||||VPeD-Md~hZZTp.vc|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||