Bar Manager APPLY NOW
Job Title: Bar Manager
Reports To: General Manager
We are looking for a passionate and experienced bar manager to join our team at our new Fort Worth location. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success in managing and leading bar teams, as well as a deep knowledge of whiskey and other spirits. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for creating a welcoming and engaging atmosphere for our guests, ensuring that they have a memorable dining experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a team of bartenders, ensuring that they are providing excellent customer service and preparing high-quality drinks.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative cocktail menus.
- Maintain inventory of all bar supplies and equipment.
- Order and receive liquor and other supplies.
- Train and develop bartenders.
- Create a positive and supportive work environment for all bar staff.
- Ensure that all bar operations are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 3+ years of experience in a bar management role.
- Strong understanding of whiskey and other spirits.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team.
- Chance to make a real difference in the success of our new Fort Worth location.
|||Fort Worth, Texas|||Oak & Eden ||||||1-d4DAs4KC-KamBG|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||